Governor Roy Cooper

Governor Roy Cooper has additional information regarding the state of North Carolina on his website.  Governor Cooper>>

Who Represents Me?

There are tools on this page for looking up representatives by district number and county. Additionally, you may find the section on "how to confirm district assignments based on voter registration records," helpful. If you are having problems with a federal agency, please contact your congressman or senator. You can find your congressional representative at http://www.house.gov/ or contact Senator Thom Tillis or Senator Richard Burr. Find Who Represents Me >>

North Carolina Constitution

Are you looking for a copy of the North Carolina Constitution? Find a copy on the Secretary of State's website. North Carolina Constitution >>

Who is the ADA accommodation & requests contact?

Who do I contact to request an ADA accommodation from the Office of the Lieutenant Governor or to file an ADA grievance concerning an accommodation request with the Office of the Lieutenant Governor? Please contact our General Counsel, Steven Walker, at 919-814-3682 with any ADA accommodation requests or to file an ADA grievance.

Agencies & Online Services

For a list of North Carolina agencies, please visit www.ncgov.com/government/agencies/. Or, access online services available from the state. NC Online Services >>